Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Name is Earl: Respect the Meat Sing Along Video

My Name is Earl – Please Respect the Meat

Add to My Profile | MyNameIsEarl

The Free Earl video was a blockbuster, and now there's another great music video with the cast of My Name is Earl: Respect the Meat.

The video will air during next week's episode (Thursday October 18, 8 pm Eastern/ 7 Central), and we're thrilled to be able to offer this sneak peek.

In this hysterical song Darnell calls for animal rights, asking his Camden County neighbors to consider vegetarianism. This awesome footage features back up dancers Joy and Catalina in short red dresses and a rap session from Earl.

1 comment:

Devid said...

This episode was little bit suspense episode because After all of the early release certificates that Earl has received from the Warden, the day has finally come for Earl to be released from prison.To my name is earls download i use a good Source.